Many potential homebuyers have a tough time seeing past dust and disarray. Can you blame them? Let up help make your home ready to show!
Prepping your home for sale by making a few minor changes can help wow potential buyers and help you get the price you want. Some ways you can prep your home are:
- Any drywall repairs
- Painting: walls, ceiling, trim, doors
- Regrout small shower areas
- Adjusting cabinets and hinges
- Rot repairs inside and outside
- Outside rot repairs are only on the 1st level of the home
- Caulking inside and outside of the home tubs, doors, toilets
We have years of experience in making homes look beautiful. With so many satisfied customers, we know that we can do a fast And reliable job that will leave you 100% satisfied.